When I'm Old and Grey by L.M.Krier

When I'm Old and Grey: DI Ted Darling Book IIIWhen I'm Old and Grey: DI Ted Darling Book III by L.M. Krier
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When I'm Old and Grey is the third book in the DI Ted Darling series and like all of L.M.Krier's work I really enjoyed it.

The story starts off where DI Ted has some tragic news that his Grandma has passed away, but it appears that she hasn't died of natural causes. While a serial killer appears to be targeting vulnerable elderly people in care homes and despatching them in the most cynical way. Ted and his team are struggling to get a lead on who the killer really is. Could this be linked is the question? we are introduced to a new team member who is adding to Ted's problems, rather than helping him to solve them. when things couldn't get any worse Ted receives some devastating news about his partner Trevor.

This story starts with a bang and LM Krier has you gripped from the start and this is most definitely a page turner I read this in two sittings. I have to say this is a very unique story I can not recall reading a story line like this before. Has always this is a easy read with some twists and turns.
We get to learn more about the characters as they grow throughout the series. LM Krier clearly shows realistic and likeable characters throughout her writing. For me this story gives more insight to Ted's feeling towards Trevor compared to the previous two stories. Being a fan of Ted is great to see the characters grow from strength to strength. And I cannot wait to read Ted's next case.

I highly recommend this book which I am giving 4 stars and would like to say thank you to L.M.Krier for a copy in exchange for a honest review.




View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts