The Final Seven (The Lightkeepers #1) by Erica Spindler

The Final Seven (The Lightkeepers, #1)The Final Seven by Erica Spindler
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was over the moon to be receive an advanced reader's copy of The Final Seven, being a massive Erica Spindler fan I am very familiar with her work. As always she never fails to disappoint, The Final Seven is the first in a new series by Erica called the Final Seven. And what a brilliant read it is to, I was hooked from the start and devoured this in one sitting.

The Final Seven is a paranormal crime thriller I must add and totally different to Erica's normal Romance Mystery thrillers. But I am a big fan of the paranormal so for me it was right up my street.

The story is set in New Orleans Louisiana where we are introduced to Detective Micki Dee Dare who doesn't need a partner, then finds herself burdened with hottie Zach Harris nickname"Hollywood" who is fresh out of an experimental FBI program. who is a charming bad boy with some very cool save-the-world skills. Micki soon realizes there's more to her partner than meets the eye and more at stake than catching bad guys and closing cases. There’s a new kind of evil at work the Crescent City, more cunning, more powerful than any she’s ever encountered. And she and Zach may be the only ones who can stop it. These are two characters you can not help but like.

Like all of Erica's book this has short chapters and is what I call a fast paced easy read. Which will have you have you on the edge of your seat. It is full of tension like a thriller should be, building up has you turn the pages keeping you captive. I am looking forward to seeing what is in store for Miki and Zach in the second book and watching their characters grow. I am sure there is lots more to see with them.

I highly recommend this book giving it 4 stars. Thank you to Sphere and Netgalley for a ARC.




View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts