Dance With The Enemy by Rob Sinclair

Dance with the Enemy (The Enemy #1)Dance with the Enemy by Rob Sinclair
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Omg......talk about keeping me on the edge of my seat! This is going to be one hell a series, I absolutely loved Dance With The Enemy, which is the first instalment in the Carl Logan series.

The prologue starts off introducing Carl Logan giving us a snippet of Carl from what happened 5 months ago being tortured and left for dead, which left me wanting more. Agent Carl Logan is out to seek revenge with Youssef Selim who is one of the world's most violent terrorists. When Selim mysteriously reappears in Paris, linked to the kidnapping of America's Attorney General. We are also introduced to FBI Special Agent Angela Grainger. Can she help Carl track Youssef Selim down?!
I loved the chemistry between Granger and Carl and I am left wondering if there is more to come with them or not. The story set in Paris and I actually felt like was there with Carl with Rob's wonderful description.

This is one hell of an action packed ride. There is some dark stomach turning tortures in this book which for me I loved it adds to a tense gritty on the edge of your sit feeling. Rob definitely knows how to draw the reader in and hold you there. This is one hell of a page turner. With some added twists. I have to say this is one explosive debut novel which had me well and truly hooked. I can not wait to get cracking with the second book in the series Rise of the Enemy. I feel there is lots more to come with Carl logan.

This is ideal for fans of Jason Bourne and Jack Reacher I am giving this a massive 5 stars I can not tell you enough how awesome this book is.

Thank you to Clink Street Publishing and netgalley for a copy in exchange for a honest review


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts