Deadly Obsession by Nigel May

Deadly ObsessionDeadly Obsession by Nigel May
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG what a corker... talk about addictive! This is my first book by Nigel May and definitely won't be me last I absolutely loved it. Knowing Nigel May is a bonkbuster author I wasn't sure what to expect with Deadly Obsession, This is Gangland at its best mixed with hot saucy sex scenes, you are seriously in for a treat.

The story starts off in London 2015 where we meet Amy Heart who is married to millionaire Riley Hart, Men want to be him and women want to bed him. Who wouldnt he is one hot Alpha male.
Riley and Amy's best friend Laura are shot to death at the nightclub they own. So Amy is out for revenge to hunt the killer down after She receives a mysterious letter detailing a list of suspects including Riley’s sworn enemy, actor Grant Wilson. Having followed Amy on this action-packed Journey, I could not help but sympathise with her. Has secrets unravel throughout the story we learn that Riley isn't the man she thought he was and Laura, being what I can only describe as a maneater!

Well what can I say this is seriously one hell of a read. I was gripped from the start Nigel knows how to keep the reader's attention. I totally love his style of writing I found this a easy and following read and I love how Nigel leaves you hanging on a chapter and then flicks back to past. Leaving me on tenterhooks. This is will have you turning the pages and wanting more. And I have to say WOW what an ending I wasn't expecting that Nigel had me totally fooled. This was definitely a OMG moment where found myself on the edge of my seat having palpitations. I thought my heart was going to stop beating.

This book is ideal for Martina cole and Kimberley Chambers fans which I highly recommend giving it a massive hot and saucy 5 stars.

Thank you to Bookouture and Netgalley for a Advanced readers copy in exchange for a honest review



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts