Assassins Hunted by Rachel Amphlett @RachelAmphlett

Assassins Hunted by Rachel Amphlett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first book in the English spy mysteries. Rachel Amphlett brings us something completely different to her Detective Kay Hunter series....which I am also a fan of.

Assassins Hunted introduces us to Eva Delacourt, who has been in hiding for three years after her fiance was assassinated outside the British embassy in Prague. We follow Eva on one hell of an action packed journey where she finds herself on the run to protect her six year old son.

OMG what an introduction ....what a story! The author pulls out all the punches with this pulse racing action packed read. I do love an action spy/assassin thriller. I am actually a massive fan of Jason Bourne and this book has left me wondering if Eva is related to him LOL

The author has made it stand out for me having a female lead character which you don't usually find in this genre, I love the fact that she is a mother and will do anything to protect her son. I can totally relate to this being a mother myself.

We are taken to Cyprus, Berlin and Prague with descriptions that make you feel totally in the story. I cannot being to tell you how brilliant the tension build up is keeping you on the edge of your seat.

In case you hadn't guessed I freaking loved this book.This is going to be one hell of a kick-ass series. That fans of Jason Bourne and Carl Logan are going to love.

I cannot recommend it enough giving it 5 massive stars.

Grab your copy from Amazon for only 99p

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts