#Blogival Festival Hunt For The Enemy by Rob Sinclair

I’m delighted to be taking part in the #Blogival Festival organised by Click Street for the second time this week. This time with a 5 star review for Hunt For The Enemy which is the third book in the  Enemy series which is available on Amazon



The Book
They've erased his past. Wiped out his very existence. But Carl Logan isn't finished yet.


On the run in a harsh Russian winter, Logan - once an invaluable asset but now branded a traitor - has been framed for murder. His own firm, the secretive Joint Intelligence Agency, have labeled him a rogue operative after two decades of loyal service. The agency is hunting him down... and they're not the only ones.


But there's much more at stake than just Logan's life. One by one, agents and informants from all sides, all allegiances, are dying. And Carl Logan is the only man who can put a stop to it, once and for all.


My thoughts


OMG what a grande finale having read all three books and loving them all this one without a shadow of a doubt is the best one. It totally blew me away.


In Hunt For the enemy we catch up with Carl Logan who is on the run for being framed for murder. Each book in the series left me wanting to know more about Carl Logan and the author certainly gives us that in this story. Where we see more of an insight to his past and the trilogy is nicely woven together.


Again it is a very gripping page turner full of action and some very gritty scenes.With some nicely added surprises which I loved. Rob Sinclair is very talented writer and knows how to keep the reader entertained. I have to say I am totally gutted this series has come to an end. Or has it?!

I found myself on the edge of my sit with the ending. This has to be the best trilogy I have read this year and fans of Jack Reacher and Jason Bourne will love it. I highly recommend it giving it 5 massive stars.


Comments

Popular Posts