You Belong To Me by Samantha Hayes

You Belong To MeYou Belong To Me by Samantha Hayes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

You belong To Me is my first book that I have read by Samantha Hayes having read lots of fab reviews about it, I couldn't wait to get stuck in to in.

I read this in two sittings and was totally gripped from the beginning. I liked how the book is written from several points of view Firstly D.I. Lorraine Fisher who struggling with her job, stress and anxiety then Isabel who falls in love with Felix last but not least Felix. Then has the story unfolds it all becomes one.

Isabel left England to escape her past and for the first time in months, she's beginning to feel safe. But then a letter shatters her world once more as she learns of her parents' death in a car crash. she returns home with the feeling or being watched.

I really enjoyed the story with some great twists and turns I was guessing until the very end which i love in a psychological thriller. But for me there was something missing. Although i have to admit not knowing there is more books in this series, I would have most definitely enjoyed this more and known more of D.I Lorraine Fisher's character. But I can tell you this is not recommended as a standalone novel so I did learnt that. So I am giving this book 4 stars

Overall I did find it a page turner and I highly recommend it to fans of Samantha Hayes i am looking forward to starting this series from the beginning Also thank you to Netgalley and Century for a copy of this in return for an honest review






View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts