Down Solo by Earl Javorsky

Down Solo by Earl Javorsky
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is Earl Javorsky debut novel and wow what an enjoyable one it is to. I was hooked from the first chapter. I actually found myself smiling and saying to myself wow this is different!

In the opening chapter we find Charlie Miner waking up in a Los Angeles mortuary with a bullet hole in his head,seriously how original is that?! well this left me wanting more I was so intrigued I just kept on reading. Before charlie ended up dead he was investigating a case involving fraud. So he continues with this case and retraces his steps to find out how he ended up dead. We are taken from Santa Monica to south of Ensenada, Mexico, where Charlie has some scores to settle and hunts down the kidnapper of his daughter Mindy.

I love the style of Earls writing and descriptions. We get to know charlie very quickly and for me he is a very likeable character. This is a crime detective mystery with a twist of paranormal. being a fan of paranormal i absolutely loved the whole idea of this story. This is one gripping read full of action, and also family values. This is most definitely a very quirky page turner.

For me I am giving Down Solo 4 stars which i highly recommend it for fans of crime and paranormal. I am looking forward to reading more books by this author.

Thank you to the author Earl Javorsky for a copy of this book in exchange for a honest review






View all my reviews

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts