Wickham Hall By Cathy Bramley

Wickham HallWickham Hall by Cathy Bramley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was thrilled to bits to receive an ARC of Wickham Hall by Cathy Bramley. And what a lovely, heartwarming book this is I absolutely loved it and devoured it in one day. For me this is most definitely a snuggle on the sofa with a cuppa on a cold winters day book. First of all i have to say what a beautiful cover it's got buy me written all over it I just want to jump in the cover!

Wickham hall is broken up into four parts. The first one being Hidden treasures, Summer secrets, Fireworks, and White Christmas the story starts off with Holly heading to an interview as events co-ordinator at Wickham Hall which sits in the heart of the village where Holly grew up. I was hooked from the start Holly is a genuine down to earth witty person head strong career driven woman. Who is in her element when she lands her dream job I could totally relate to her has I read more of the story the more I loved Holly and her passion for Wickham Hall. I mean seriously who wouldn’t?! There is nothing not to like about her. I would love a Ben in my life hes just a dream boat. In fact all of the characters in this book are lovely in the own individual way. I loved the different relationships Holly had with each character and she is always positive. Holly did make me giggle. The characters and story simply flow. This what I would call an easy read with some nicely added surprises. Which I am not going to say to much has I don’t want to give the story away.

Cathy's writing is so picturesque and beautifully written. I felt like I was there at Wickham hall with Holly inside and outside of the building. The tiny detail of the brick work and flower buds are amazing.

This book is full lots of laugh out loud scenes and well has touching scenes that pull on your heartstrings. This wonderful unique story shows that dreams do come true.

This is a fun, light-hearted read and most definitely a page turner about love, friendships and families. Which I highly recommend I can not tell you enough how amazing this story is. This is an easy 5 stars from me and I am looking forward to reading more of Cathy’s books.

I would also like to say Cathy Bramley for a copy of Wickham hall it was lovely to meet you.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts