Lies Between Us by Ronnie Turner #BlogTour

Today I am delighted to share my thoughts with you on Lies Between Us by Ronnie Turner



The Book

The past is always watching . . .

Three people, leading very different lives, are about to be brought together – with devastating consequences . . .

John has a perfect life, until the day his daughter goes missing.

Maisie cares for her patients, but hides her own traumatic past.

Miller should be an innocent child, but is obsessed with something he can’t have.

They all have something in common, though none of them know it – and the truth won’t stay hidden for long . . .


My Thoughts

Lies Between Us is the authors debut novel and tells a story that alternates between three people with very different lives.  The more I read the more I wanted to know what the connection was.The author has done a brilliant job of building the story up that kept me hooked from start to finish. I am not going to rave on to much about the plot because the blurb tells you enough.

Each  character  gives something different to the story. But I have to say that I enjoyed Miller's rather disturbing story the most. The story makes you ask plenty of questions then BOOM the plot thickens and all the pieces of the puzzle are woven together. 

This is a strong start for a debut novel and I am looking forward to reading Ronnie's next book. 

If you are looking for  a gripping and intriguing read This is the book for you..... Psychological thriller fans will not be disappointed. Which I highly recommend giving it 4 stars.

Thank you to HQ and Netgalley for an ARC and of course to Ronnie Turner for inviting me to take part on the tour.

Buy Links:  


Kobo:


Amazon UK:

Itunes:







Ronnie Turner grew up in Cornwall, the youngest in a large family. At an early age, she discovered a love of literature and dreamed of being a published author. Ronnie now lives in Dorset with her family and three dogs. In her spare time, she reviews books on her blog and enjoys long walks on the coast. She is currently working on her second novel.

Ronnie's debut novel, Lies Between Us, will be published by HQ Digital in October 2018.

Twitter: @Ronnie_ _Turner


Facebook: @RonnieTurnerAuthor

Instagram: @ronnieturner8702




Comments

Popular Posts