Love, Lies and Lemon Cake by Sue Watson

Love, Lies and Lemon CakeLove, Lies and Lemon Cake by Sue Watson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Some times in life things kick you in the teeth and knock you side ways, but Sue Watson's Love Lies and Lemon Cakes will soon put a smile on your face....it certainly did for me! What can I say but this story is simply amazing and freaking hilarious. I was laughing that much it hurt my stomach and I had tears rolling down my face

In this story we meet Faye Dobson who feels life is passing her. But Faye's dreams of being whisked off her feet and having sex under the stars are never going to happen with her husband the nearest she is going to get to Rome is a take away pizza. Until she meets hottie Australian surfer Dan He is blonde, tanned, ten years younger and bakes the most amazing lemon cake. Unlike her husband Dan actually listens to Faye, his smile makes her feel fizzy inside, and when he smiles... Oh. My. God.
But what would Dan see you someone like her? Even if he did have feelings for her, could she give everything up to be with him?

This book is about grabbing life horns and making the most of it while you have the chance. Like I always say you only live once. I can totally relate to Faye she is one awesome character who I could happily go to the pub with for a pint or two. And Dan.....WOW! I actually want some of him myself! LOL Sue can give him my phone number please!

I have to say that I meet Sue and she has got the most wicked sense of humor. Then it took me an hour later realise she is the author of this book, I just had to read it. And boy does her personality shine through. I cannot tell you how funny this book is. I love it that much I have brought all of Sue's books.

Has most of you know it takes a certain kind of chick lit to entertain me and this one ticked all the boxes.

If your looking for an easy light feel good read this is the book for you which I highly recommend giving it a massive 5 stars.

I would like to say a massive thank you to Sue Watson for putting a smile back on my face to.







View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts