The House On Cold Hill Peter James

The House on Cold HillThe House on Cold Hill by Peter James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well what can I say.......move over Stephen King and Shaun Hutson!!!! I am a massive fan of horror and ghost stories this has got to be the best one I've read in a long time. I am also a fan of Peter James Roy Grace series and like all of his novels there is lots of chapters but they are short which I love.

This story as you gripped from the first chapter where I actually "said omg no way"! This is very cleverly written is full of suspense and gets you thinking. And OMG what a very clever ending I just wasn't expecting that at all.

The Harcourt family are very likeable and within days of moving in they are aware they aren't the only people living in cold Hill house. I would say this book is very creepy and you would be scared to go to bed on your own if your reading this late at night. But for me I loved it that much I need to find some of Peter James old stories. I actually read this in one evening.

I did love the fact that this was such a modern ghost story with face time, Katie Perry and of course up town funk mentioned this I found an added bonus not just your typical Haunted house. Would love to see this has a film.

Readers of Peter James will not be disappointed I highly recommended this with five big massive stars it's got to be the best book I've read this year.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts