Baby Got Blue Eyes by L.M.KRIER

Baby's Got Blue Eyes: Introducing DI Ted DarlingBaby's Got Blue Eyes: Introducing DI Ted Darling by L.M. Krier
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the first book in a series introducing DI Ted Darling and also my first read by LM Krier which i absolutely loved. This is a very original crime mystery with DI Ted Darling being a gay detective this is pure genius, something i feel that is totally different to other crime novels that i have read.

L M Krier writing is just brilliant even the detail in the cup of green tea. The characters are likeable and realistic Ted is easy going and understanding and he lives with his partner Trev who have a brilliant relationship with each other.

I was drawn in from the beginning until the end. this was an easy and flowing read definitely a page turner. and had me guessing who is it until the end. I cannot wait to get reading the next one in the series.

I am giving this book 4 stars i highly recommend it

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts