The Passenger by Lisa Lutz

The PassengerThe Passenger by Lisa Lutz


I was over the moon to receive a copy of this after The Title cover and blurb totally draw me in. This is actually the first book I have by Lisa Lutz and definitely won't be by last.

The Story starts off with Tanya Dubois finding her husband at the bottom of the stairs. Wow what a start to a story I was well and truly hooked wanting to know more!! Tayna then flees the scene cashes in her credit cards, dyes her hair brown, and totally changes her identity. and becomes a fugitive. On the way she meets Blue who offers her a place to stay. Tanya-now-Amelia accepts. An uneasy―and dangerous―alliance is born. Then Amelia becomes Debra is chased by a very dark secret. sounds confusing but I found it a very easy read to follow. Tanya takes on a Journey from city to city on the run. Then who's Ryan?! the guy sending emails back and forth throughout Tanya's Adventure. All is revealed at the end.

Lisa Lutz genius writing skills has wrote this in a way that just makes you want to know more every page you turn. This is one hell of a page turner that had me hooked from the start to end.

This is one very entertaining read which I thoroughly enjoyed and a must read for all you psychological thriller fans. Which I highly Recommend giving it 4.5 stars.

Thank you to Simon & Schuster and Netgalley for an advanced reader's copy in exchange for a honest review.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts