A Reason To Kill by Michael Kerr

A Reason To Kill (DI Matt Barnes)A Reason To Kill by Michael Kerr
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first novel in the DI Matt Barnes series which was recommended to me through a book club and i was not disappointed. This book is absolutely brilliant from start to finish. I was gripped from the very first page.

A reason to kill starts off with DI Matt Barnes ending up in hospital with an injury. I was like wow where is this book going, how can the main character be in hospital at the beginning of the story?! I was totally sucked in and couldn't put it down.

I love the style of Micheal's writing it is well written,face paced,dark and gruesome. And definitely not for the squeamish with lots of action and violence. The characters are well described and believable. With an incredible insight to the evil twisted Gary Moon.

I honestly think this book should be up on the shelf's of waterstones with all the big author Micheal Kerr would defiantly give Chris Carter a run for his money. I highly recommend this book and i am giving it a well deserved 5 stars.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts