Sinful Deception by M.A. Comley & Linda Prather

Sinful Deception (Deception #2)Sinful Deception by M.A. Comley & Linda Prather
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Starting off with one gripping prologue I devoured this in one afternoon. I love books that are dark and twisted.This is without a doubt one of those books so has you can imagine I was in my element reading it. This series just gets better each book I read....Absolutely mind blowing!

In this story we catch up with Alex who is a member of the newly formed Special Investigations unit for NYPD. Now having positive proof The Escape Artist was not only in New York but also watching her every move. Alex is now in a position to find him. But Alex is forced to put her plans on hold when bodies of three teenage runaways are recovered that have been brutally murdered. And when I say brutal I mean brutal. Alex finds herself working on two cases running side by side with Commander Patterson being abducted.

Alex is one kick ass character who we get to know more of and her team members while hunting down a sick and twisted killer with parts in this story that will make you squirm. Certainly not for the faint hearted. But for me, I loved it. Full of twists and turns that will keep you hooked until the end.

The authors have brilliantly woven this story together which is one hell of a page turner.I cannot wait until the next one is out. This is a must read for all crime fans and it ticked all the boxes for me. Which I highly recommend giving it 5 stars




View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts