TOP 20 BEST READS OF 2016


After reading 140 books this year I have now got my top 20 for 2016 and boy was this hard a hard one to decide after reading so many good books. My top 20 is listed in order that I have read them from Goodreads…..where would I be without that app!! I would would like to say a massive thank you to everyone that has supported me this year. Happy reading peeps.


The Girl In The Ice by Robert Bryndza





BLOQ by Alan Jones



Shut Up and Drive: DI Ted Darling Book 4 by L.M Krier



Where The Dead Walk by John Bowen



See How They Run by Tom Bale



In The Shadows Tara Lyons



Mickey Take by Steven Hayward



Deadly Deceit By Jean Harrod



Death Sentence by Sheryl Browne



Baby Doll by Hollie Overton



The Optician's Wife by Betsy Reavley



Ruthless By Kerry Barnes



The Hangman's Hitch by Donna Maria McCarthy



Clever Deception by M.A.Comley & Linda S Prather













Comments

  1. Thank you so much for including Clever Deception in your top reads for 2016, Shell. You're very kind. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Some incredible books on that list! And thank you so much for including Invisible! What a great way to end 2016 :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful top books some I haven't read but want too now

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suspect you have not heard of “The Wake- What Jeremiah Did Next’ by Colm Herron otherwise its sheer entertainment value would have pressed itself into your list. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I'm in such talented company! THANK YOU SO MUCH, Shell for your fab review and including Death Sentence in your TOP TWENTY! I'm just so thrilled ... you made 2016 a good one!! :) Happy 2017, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Over the moon to be listed in your top 20, Shell. Thank you so much for including me, and for your wonderful review of Deadly Deceit. What a lovely New Year gift xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts