The Last Thing I Saw by Alex Sinclair #BlogBlitz

I am super excited to share my 5 star review for  The Last Thing I Saw  by Alex Sinclair  which is out today.





 The Book


A perfect family. A moment that will change everything.

Emma wakes up in hospital with no memories of the past 24 hours and no idea why she’s there. And her husband and son refuse to visit her.

As she frantically tries to piece together her memories to find out what happened, Emma is desperate to ensure her loved ones are safe. But all she can remember is the last thing she saw before she blacked out: a pair of cold, dark eyes…

An addictive and page-turning psychological thriller that will having you looking over your shoulder and checking the doors are locked. If you love B.A. Paris, Shari Lapena and K.L. Slater, The Last Thing I Saw is for you.


Previously published as Don’t Let Me Die. This edition contains significant editorial revisions.

My Thoughts

OMFG I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am about this book and not forgetting I have found a new author to read. The Last Thing I  Saw  is absolutely mind blowing and will leave you breathless. And to think this is the author's debut novel honestly I am totally blown away.

Hooked from the very first page with an OMG prologue This book grabs you round the throat and doesn't let you go until the very last page. Seriously I am not joking this story is flawless. The author takes you one hell of a pulse racing read which I devoured in one day, I simply couldn't put it down.

Imagine waking up in hospital with no memory of the 24 hours well this is what happens to Emma we then follow an emotional roller coaster story telling her doctor what she can remember. So the whole time I was dying to know why? The author has done a brilliant job of building the story up where we piece together a puzzle of a story told in alternating chapters of now and before. 

This is one very clever and well crafted story which left me mesmerized. Not only did I want to know what had happened but I could feel the emotion and anxiety  that Emma was feeling. I actually felt sorry and frustrated for her and just wanted to reach out hug her.

The Last Thing I Saw is jam packed with tension and suspense. I was literally dying to know the outcome. Then just when you think you have it all worked out the author throws in a killer twist! Boom now that's my kind of story. 

I am a massive fan of psychological  thrillers and this one has to be the best one I have read this year. If you are a fan of S.J.Watson you will love this. It has left me with a total book hangover! Which I cannot recommend enough giving it all the stars.

Thank you to Noelle Holten for inviting me to take part this is fab tour.....This book is a winner.


Amazon Link:     myBook.to/TLTISSocial



Author Bio:

Alex Sinclair is a thirty-two-year-old psychological thriller author from a quiet country town outside of Melbourne, Australia. He currently works full-time for a small business and writes in the early hours of the morning before his daughter and wife wake up for the day.

Alex has a background in IT, bookkeeping, and 3D animation. He loves all things creative but especially loves writing. He is an avid reader of all genres, but loves psychological thrillers more than anything else. He also has a passion for good storytelling in all forms of media such as addictive TV shows and movies.

Author Social Media Links:

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/ASinclairAuthor/?ref=br_rs

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/ASinclairAuthor

WEBSITE: www.alexsinclairwrites.com



Comments

Popular Posts