The First Time Ever by L M Krier

The First Time Ever by L M Krier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fans of Ted darling are in for treat with The First Time Ever where LM Krier takes us back to where it all started with this cracking prequel. And for those that haven't read any of the series this is a brilliant time to start, with only 206 pages long I devoured this in one seating. I couldn't put it down.

The author takes on a rollercoaster journey where we learn how Ted how starts his career in the police. Not only do we follow a murder investigation. But the author brings us plenty of humour with scenes that made me laugh out loud. Being A fan of the series this book also answered a lot of questions for me about Ted and Trevor.

There are lots of new characters I especially liked Detective Shell HaHa

Has always LM Krier writing is brilliant and has produced another top quality story that will have you hooked from start to finish.

This is a must read for crime fans and ticked all the boxes for me which I highly recommend giving it 5 well deserved stars.







View all my reviews

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts