Sole Intention by M.A. Comley

Sole Intention by M.A. Comley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sole Intention is the first book in the Intention series and what a brilliant start to a series it is. I am a big fan of the author and with it being a new series I honestly didn't know what to expect. But my gosh did I love it…. I couldn't put it down reading it in one afternoon.

Set in Worcester a town local to me which I loved. The story starts off with an OMG prologue…. talk about gripping. We then meet Ex cops Ellen Brazil and Brian Lynx join forces to start a missing persons firm.Will Endersbe contracts them to find his missing wife things take a turn when Ellen realises that a number of women who the same description have gone missing in the area. But with no bodies found what could've happened to them?! M.A Comley weaves a story where we follow Ellen digging for clues with this mysterious investigation and also get an insight to the mind of the twisted kidnapper. Sounds good doesn't it? I can honestly say there is nothing not to like about it.

Ellen and Brian are brilliant characters and make an excellent team. I cannot wait to see what is in store for them next.

I love the style of M.A Comley's writing is fresh and crisp and she certainly knows how to suck you in at the beginning and keeps you there until the very end. This book is full of mystery and suspense and will keep you on the edge of your seat that's for sure.

I cannot recommend this enough giving it 5 massive stars.

Grab your copy from Amazon



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts