The Weight of Shadows by Karl Holton #BookReview

The Weight of Shadows by Karl Holton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Weight of Shadows is the first book in the new Shadow series.What an exciting series this is going to be. With a gripping start I devoured it in one day.

In this story we meet quite a few characters. Which I found hard to keep up with and with it set in various different places of the world. England being the main place.But once I got to grips with it all we learn that the story centers around senior investigator Danny Benedict. Who I loved might I add. And all the other characters fit into place has the story unravels.

There is a lot going on and without giving too much away It is full of police procedure and forensics.The author has certainly done his research. The descriptions are brilliant making me feel right there in the story. With plenty of twists and turns we follow two investigations which are linked together. Keeping the reader guessing until the end with one brilliant climax.

I can't wait to find out what's in store for Benedict in the next novel.

This is a brilliant debut novel which I recommend giving it 4 stars

Check it out on Amazon and to find out about Karl here is his Website


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts