Buried Secrets by TJ Brearton #BlogBlitz

I am super excited to share with you my 5 star review for Buried Secrets by TJ Brearton on publication day.


The Book
What if your dream home became your worst nightmare?

Newlyweds Brett and Emily Larson have just moved into a new home deep in the countryside, and are overjoyed when Emily finds out she’s pregnant. 

Then they discover human bones in their garden.

As the police start to investigate, three things become clear:

The bones are recent.
They are not here by accident.
They are a message.

When the police put three photographs of known criminals on the Larsons’ kitchen table, the couple realize the danger may be closer to home than they think. 

As the situation escalates, can Brett and Emily keep one step ahead to protect themselves – and their unborn child?

Fast-paced, compelling and full of twists, this heart-pounding thriller will keep you turning the pages until the very end. Perfect for fans of Rachel Abbott, Robert Dugoni and Linwood Barclay.


My Thoughts


Wow...now this is what I call a crime thriller, the whole time I was reading I felt like I was watching a movie...It’s bloody brilliant.

Grabbing your attention from the start and I literally mean the start and keeping you there until the very last page. With Brett Larson discovering human bones while digging in their garden talk about intriguing. So right from the start I wanted to know who whose bones they are. Set in America we get an insight into their police procedure with the police investigating this. It soon becomes clear that The bones are recent,They are not here by accident and they are a message!

With two story-lines running side by side the author weaves them both together taking you on one action packed ride of your life. It is full of twists and turns and OMG moments,where I found myself on tenterhooks. Talk about a very entertaining and engaging read. With Brett and Emily having to keep one step ahead to protect themselves. I couldn't help but will them along. They are likable characters who clearly love each other.

There is so much that I want to say about this book, but I don't want to spoil the plot for anyone.... hence the title Buried Secrets!

Did I mention that this is the first book I have read by TJ Brearton and it won't be my last, that's for sure.

This is without a doubt one of my best reads this year and certainly ticked all the boxes for me. I cannot recommend it enough giving it 5 massive gold stars.


Grab your copy on the link below


T.J. Brearton is the author of eight published novels of crime fiction, including detective thrillers, police procedurals, psychological suspense, and one paranormal crime story. His eBooks have been best-sellers on the Amazon kindle fiction Top 100 list. He lives in the Adirondacks with his wife and three children where he writes full time.
https://www.facebook.com/tjbreartonauthor/
https://twitter.com/BreartonTJ






Comments

Popular Posts