Walk On By by L M Krier

Walk On By by L M Krier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Erm WOW.... I don't actually know where to start, so I will start by saying this is the seventh book in the series how the hell did that happen?! Seriously this author produces such excellent quality stories in no time at all. It only feels like yesterday since I read the first book in the series Baby Got Blue Eyes in each book the plot thickens and the characters grow from strength to strength. and in this story I really feel like I actually know them has real people and could happily have a green tea or two with Ted.

For those of you that haven't read this series DI Ted Darling lives with his partner Trevor....yes they are gay which for me makes this a unique series something that is totally different to other crime books that I have read. But it might not be everyone's cup of tea. These guys are certainly the stars of the show and make a brilliant strong couple.

This can be read has a standalone but I recommend you read the series with this story we get a whole new insight on the characters personal life and family woven in with police procedure. Ted finds himself in charge with the big boss out of action.The story starts off with a robbery and a brutal stabbing of a woman. He really has his work cut out with a senior officer who has a grudge about Ted overseeing the cases will stop at nothing to take Ted down.

OMG what a story with a start to the story that will have you hooked until the end. This book has been sitting on my pile for far to long and I really wish I had read it sooner I flipping loved it.....OMG and that ending! I seriously cannot wait to read the next book.

Has always I love Lesley's style of writing making me feel that connection with the characters. This book has a brilliant plot and what I like to call an easy read and it would make a wicked TV series.

I highly recommend Walk On By giving it 5 massive stars.

Thank You to Lesley for a copy in exchange for a honest review.


View all my reviews

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts