Sweetpea by C.J. Skuse

SweetpeaSweetpea by C.J. Skuse
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first book that I have read by C.J. Skuse and certainly won't be my last. A psychopath with an hilarious sense of humor...absolutely priceless. I have read some books in my time but nothing quite like this, it is hilarious I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

Rihanna is a psychopath and tells a twisted, shameless outrageous story written in diary entries. With an opening of her kill list. Rihanna is a normal average woman which people can relate to. I certainly could I freaking loved her crude, witty, sarcastic sense of humor, she’s totally on my wavelength. I will say this book isn't for readers that are easily offended.

The Murder scenes are very brutal and twisted and not for the faint hearted but are told in a way that made me laugh.Yes laughing at a murder…. OMFG what is going on...seriously you won't believe it until you read it yourself.

And the ending...I was like OMG has my kindle broke...cannot wait for the follow on. Sweetpea has gave me book hangover that for sure.

This is one unique refreshing read that had me laughing from start to end. I must say it isn't going to be everyone's cup of tea. But I bloody loved it. All the stars from me.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts