Everything but the Truth by Gillian McAllister

Everything but the TruthEverything but the Truth by Gillian McAllister
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Everything but the Truth is the author's debut novel and OMG what a very well written and crafted story it is. In fact it has totally blown me away. It is absolutely stunning if I do say so myself.

The author pulls you into the story right where we meet Rachel.Who is in love with Jack and pregnant with his child. Imagine reading an email and realising your partner isn't who they claim to be, this is what happens to Rachel and we are taking on an emotional whirlwind of events to uncover what exactly is Jack hiding.

This is one captivating read which I devoured in one afternoon like Rachel I just wanted to know what the secret is.This story will have you hooked from start to finish it is certainly a page turner. I loved Gillian's style of writing which is atmospheric and beautifully written. And written from Rachel’s point of view with chapters alternating from the present to the past weaving a story that will have you guessing until the end.

What an eye opener this story is and really made me think what if! Especially when my Dad is always saying to me “stop taking people for face value not everyone is who they say they are” something I can definitely relate to.

This is a must read psychological-thriller fans which I highly recommend giving it 5 massive stars.








View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts