Fear Dreams by J.A. Schneider

Fear Dreams (Detective Kerri Blasco #1)Fear Dreams by J.A. Schneider
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my first book that I have read by J.A Schneider and certainly wont be my last. And I wish I would of read it sooner that's how much I enjoyed it.

Fear Deams is a new Female Detective series where we meet Kerri Blasco. Written from artist Liddy Barron and Detective Kerri Blasco points of view telling the story of Lindsay who was injured in a hit and run accident that leaves her with recurring nightmares and gaps in her memory, she begins to see ghostly images. Kerri is also obsessed with disappearance of young Sasha Senses Liddy may have the key to solving the case.

Kerri is very like-able and determined and I cant wait to read more of her to see her character unfold. I feel there is lots more to know about her.

The story starts of slower than what I normally like to read but it soon picks up speed and had me guessing until the end. The author certainly knows how to keep you guessing that's for sure. Making this one very intriguing read.

This is a psychological thriller with a mix of crime and ghostly experiences so for me this is a mix of all my favorite three genres mixed into one......Happy days what more could I ask for.

I highly recommend this giving it 4 stars. Thank you to the author for a copy exchange for an honest review



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts