Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris

Behind Closed DoorsBehind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Having heard all the hype and rave reviews through fellow bloggers I couldn't wait to get my hands on this. The is B.A Paris debut novel and what a page turner is it.

Jack and Grace seem like the perfect couple but are they? you never know what goes on behind closed doors!

For me this book started off very predictable and I wasn't sure if it was for me but lo and behold it picked up and I was taken on a dark and creepy rollercoaster journey with Jack and Grace. Which I have to say kept me wanting more. B.A Paris has a way of keeping the reader's attention which i like in a book. But for me I felt deflated after a massive build up to a "is that it?!" ending. When I was expecting a very powerful ending. Behind Closed Doors is a page turner which well written characters.
But for me I am giving this 3.5 stars due to a disappointing ending.


Thanks to Netgalley and MIRA for a Advanced readers copy in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Comments

  1. Just because everyone else seems to like it, doesn't mean you have to agree with them. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading is such a personal thing. What rocks one person's boat won't do it for others. I love to read reviews before I buy a book,if there are dozens of rotten ones it will put me off, but each reviewer has to say what their reactions were. NO need to apologise for it, you were respectful and honest, don't worry !

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your comments really appreciate the feedback :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts