That's What Friends Are For by Marcie Steele

That's What Friends Are ForThat's What Friends Are For by Marcie Steele
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is my first book by Mel Sherratt writing has alter ego Marcie Steele and definitely won't be my last. I am a big fan of Mel Sherratt crime books and the estate series. But I have to say this book is such a refreshing change I absolutely loved it.

I love the author's style of writing I found this an easy and gripping read. I was hooked from the start and read this in one sitting. I simply couldn't put it down. The characters are very real and likeable in which you can relate to. What I loved about this story is the fact its very real life with characters you can most definitely relate to. Its not your normal mushy, lovey dovey chick lit although there is romance in there. This book is about friendship, family and secrets which takes you on a rollercoaster journey, with some added surprises which I totally wasn't expecting. The characters are very well written And I could see them being my friends. has they are very down to earth.

Sam and Louise have been friends since primary school and tell each other everything or so they think! We soon find out that they are keeping things from each other.
This book has got quite a few characters in it having there own story and problems I especially enjoyed Louise's daughter, I5 year old Charley. Her story pulled at my heartstrings I felt so sorry for her.

Over all I found this a every entertaining and engaging read and I highly recommend it giving it a well deserved 5 stars. i can cant wait to read book of Marcie Steele books.

Thank you to Netgalley and Bookouture for a copy In exchange for a honest review




View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts