Kitty's Countryside Dream by Christie Barlow

Kitty's Countryside Dream: A feel good romantic comedy about life, love and family.Kitty's Countryside Dream: A feel good romantic comedy about life, love and family. by Christie Barlow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Omg this is my first book that I have read by Christie Barlow and definitely won't be my last. I absolutely loved it.

This is a fresh and original romantic comedy about a New home, New life and New beginning. Where Kitty Lewis inherits Bluebell Lodge from her grandmother and begins her new life on her chicken farm, which made me laugh has I used to have chickens and didn't have a clue what to do with them. And then Kitty meets hottie next door neighbour Tom who gives a helping hand. Just has kitty starts finds finding her feet and begins to settle with her new life she discovers a diary written by Violet. But who is Violet and what secrets does she hold? Then Kitty's rollercoaster journey begins. This book is full of lots of hilarious laugh out loud scenes and emotional ones to. Which actually brought tears to my eyes, so you might need some tissues at hand for this incredible story.

This story of wrote from Kitty's point of view so we get a feel for her character straight away and to be totally honest there is nothing not to like about Kitty's Countryside Dream.Christie has done a fantastic job of making the characters in this story are very likeable and believable I actually felt like I was there with them all the way has there friends. This is such a fun read with some nicely added twists in there which I wasn't expecting at all and kept my attention. Has I do like that in a book.

I have to say I love the cover it's eye catching,bright and vibrant and fits kitty's countryside dream beautifully. This is well worth Five stars if not more I just couldn't put it down. If your looking for a fun, light hearted, enjoyable easy read about life, love and families then this is the book for you. I am looking forward to reading more of Christie Barlow's books

I would also like to say a massive thank you to Bookouture and to Netgalley for an ARC copy of this book.






View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts