Wrong Place by M.A.Comley

Wrong PlaceWrong Place by M.A. Comley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fast paced and gripping

First of all I've had this on my kindle for a while to long! After it came up in my amazon recommendations I downloaded it. I have never read this author before and it was actually the cover that sold it to me. I didn't even read the blog. They say never judge a book by its cover, well I certainly did and OMG this book is has cover as the cover....it's brilliant.

This is a very fast paced gripping story which I read in one sitting. The story starts off introducing DI Sally Parker and a dead body in a graveyard. Well that was it I was hooked.

DI Sally Parker and DS Jack Blackman are very believable characters. I love how M.A. Comley AS added detail to their personal life's in the first book of the series. I do feel there is more to come with this and that Jack has a soft spot for Sally.

This is definitely a rollercoaster read and a who's the serial killer storyline with a twist. I highly recommend this book and I'm giving it 5 stars. I'm excited at the fact I have found a new author to read thanks to amazon......it's straight on to hiding place for me

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts